Sunday, July 11, 2010

6months of blessings






















Baby Colton 6 months old. He is so expressive with his lips.






































His eyes are so bright.































A blessing in every way...
Blogging has gone by the wayside in the last 6months. As I snapped these pics today I thought I miss my bloggy friends. I had to share. so here he is the sweet little snugglio.





























Even tears and sad faces are sweet
























































His chubby fingers reach for everything.





























He makes the grandpa smile

3 comments:

  1. oh just missen him so much already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look who is soooooooooooo cute!

    Sweet, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, friend.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete